Welcome to South Burlington Stormwater Services
Welcome! We are Vermont’s first stormwater utility. We complete the ongoing maintenance work necessary to keep the City’s stormwater drainage and treatment system working properly. The Utility also provides technical support for property owners and constructs stormwater capital improvement projects.
The Utility manages stormwater in a cost-effective way for all city property owners. Please explore the rest of our site to learn more about the Utility, its benefits, and how stormwater affects South Burlington.
- New Animated Video on Stormwater (Link to www.smartwaterways.org)
- Press Release – South Burlington Updates Stormwater Ordinance (PDF 94 KB)
- Bartlett Bay Road Culvert Investigation (PDF 1.7 MB, with appendices PDF, 24 MB)
- Stonehedge and Laurel Hill South Stormwater Project Bid Documents (Link to FedBizOpps.gov)
- New Weather Station at DPW
- New Project Page: Village at Dorset Park Stormwater Pond Improvements
- 2014 MS4 Annual Report (PDF 3.1 MB)
- New Page! Tree Canopy Assessment
Last Updated 5/19/16