Welcome to South Burlington Stormwater Services
Welcome! We are Vermont’s first stormwater utility. We complete the ongoing maintenance work necessary to keep the City’s stormwater drainage and treatment system working properly. The Utility also provides technical support for property owners and constructs stormwater capital improvement projects.
The Utility manages stormwater in a cost-effective way for all city property owners. Please explore the rest of our site to learn more about the Utility, its benefits, and how stormwater affects South Burlington.
- Bid opportunity: Request for Qualifications for Construction Inspection Services for Culvert Replacement work in the Oak Creek Village Neighborhood (PDF 4 MB)
- Stream & Precipitation Monitoring data is live! Check out the current conditions here.
- New Project Page: Bartlett Brook Central Stormwater Improvements
- New Project Page: Oak Creek Village Culvert Replacement
- Bartlett Bay Road Culvert Investigation (PDF 1.7 MB, with appendices PDF, 24 MB)
- Stonehedge and Laurel Hill South Stormwater Project Bid Documents (Link to FedBizOpps.gov)
Last Updated 3/22/17