Welcome to South Burlington Stormwater Services
Welcome! We are Vermont’s first stormwater utility. We complete the ongoing maintenance work necessary to keep the City’s stormwater drainage and treatment system working properly. The Utility also provides technical support for property owners and constructs stormwater capital improvement projects.
The Utility manages stormwater in a cost-effective way for all city property owners. Please explore the rest of our site to learn more about the Utility, its benefits, and how stormwater affects South Burlington.
- Construction Bid Opportunity: Oak Creek Village Culvert Replacement
- Construction Bid Opportunity: Bartlett Brook Central Stormwater Improvements
- New Project Page: Market Street Culvert Replacement
- New Project Page: Commerce Square Stormwater Pond Improvements
- Stream & Precipitation Monitoring data is live! Check out the current conditions here.
- Bartlett Bay Road Culvert Investigation (PDF 1.7 MB, with appendices PDF, 24 MB)
Last Updated 4/19/17