Welcome to South Burlington Stormwater Services
Welcome! We are Vermont’s first stormwater utility. We complete the ongoing maintenance work necessary to keep the City’s stormwater drainage and treatment system working properly. The Utility also provides technical support for property owners and constructs stormwater capital improvement projects.
The Utility manages stormwater in a cost-effective way for all city property owners. Please explore the rest of our site to learn more about the Utility, its benefits, and how stormwater affects South Burlington.
- Project currently out to Bid: Village at Dorset Park Stormwater Pond Improvements
- New Project Page: Oak Creek Village Culvert Replacement
- New Animated Video on Stormwater (Link to www.smartwaterways.org)
- Bartlett Bay Road Culvert Investigation (PDF 1.7 MB, with appendices PDF, 24 MB)
- Stonehedge and Laurel Hill South Stormwater Project Bid Documents (Link to FedBizOpps.gov)
- New Page! Tree Canopy Assessment
Last Updated 10/5/16